One Part Food Truck Extravaganza,
One Part Upscale Urban Street Festival
Denver’s food scene is booming, and the city’s fleet of amazing food trucks and restaurants are on the front line for feeding folks on the go. Experience the creations of local culinary masterminds at Truck Stop, a brand new festival dedicated to celebrating our city’s award winning trucks, chefs, restaurants, street carts, and stands.
Expect 40+ food trucks, 20+ sponsored brand vehicles, dozens of local artisans, live music, and ample craft booze pop-up bars scattered throughout. We're planning for 10,000+ hungry Denverites. Join our next big Two Parts event!
Cost to join = $100 + % of event revenue or $400
Token System: Vendors receive $4.00 for every $5.00 token spent by patrons
- No beverage sales (water, soda, etc.)
- All trucks and carts must have one item priced at 1 token ($5.00 value), and the option to feature 2 and 3 token items too.
- Tokens must be used for transactions at trucks and carts (no direct cash or credit sales)
- All trucks and carts must supply their own power.
- Please have enough food for serving the duration of the event (12pm - 6pm)
- Exposure to 10,000+ Denverites
- We're going green! Check out the requirements here.